Pain and inflammation of joints
- Protects cartilage by chondroprotective activity.1
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity and is greatly useful in arthritis.2
- Prevents the osteoporosis by reducing bone resorption.3
- Shows positive effects on bone and cartilage and is suitable in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.4
1 capsule 2-3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Phytother Res. 2008Oct; 22(10):1342-8.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Int.J.Med.Arom.Plants Vol.3, No.1, pp.55-60 march 2013.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): Clin Cancer Res 2006;12(2): 661-668.
- Kukkutandtwak Bhasma: Int J Clin Pharmacol Res.2003;23(2-3): 83-89.
There are no reviews yet.