- Significantly reduces erythema, scaling & induration of lesions & improves Q.O.L. in psoriasis.2
- Showed a mark reduction in thickness of epidermis, length of rete ridges with capillary loop dilation proving anti-psoriatic formulation.3
Do not massage into the skin, rather simply place it over the affected skin surface.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): J.Cosm.Dermatol.2018,Jun;17(3),461-466
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata): Pharmcogn.Magz.2017 Oct;13(Suppl-3)5587-5594
Shree Dhanwantri herbals Rheumo oil is a powerful & effective topical remedy for pain in joints & tissues; Rheumo oil contains Karpor tail which has been documented to possess anti-inflammatory property in arthritis. Rheumo oil is also fortified with Mahanarain taila, Panchguna Taila & Mahamash Taila, which are referred in Ayurvedic text books for pain & inflammation
· Relives swelling , soreness & pain
· Supports flexibility, mobility ,circulation of blood
· Exert counter irritant & rubefacient actions
· Nourishes muscle and joints
· Fast acting long lasting
How to use:
Apply Rheumo oil over the affected area 3-4 times with gentle massage
· Mahanarayan tail : It provides strength to the bones and muscles, enables joint flexibility, reduces inflammation of the joints and also gives relief from knee pain
· Gandhpura tail : it is effective in itching and swelling and stiffness of the joints
· Mahamash tail: it is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pain pertaining to hands,legs,head and neck
· Panchgun tail: It is effective to get rid of pain in sprain and reduces joint pain helps in easy movements
· Muscular stiffness in musculoskeletal disorders
· Low back pain ,neck & shoulder pain
· Sprain & strains
· Sports injury
Presentation: 30ml, 60 ml, 120 ml|
Pain and inflammation of joints
- Protects cartilage by chondroprotective activity.1
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity and is greatly useful in arthritis.2
- Prevents the osteoporosis by reducing bone resorption.3
- Shows positive effects on bone and cartilage and is suitable in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.4
1 capsule 2-3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Phytother Res. 2008Oct; 22(10):1342-8.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Int.J.Med.Arom.Plants Vol.3, No.1, pp.55-60 march 2013.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): Clin Cancer Res 2006;12(2): 661-668.
- Kukkutandtwak Bhasma: Int J Clin Pharmacol Res.2003;23(2-3): 83-89.
Worm infestation due to roundworm, tapeworm, threadworm and hookworm
- Inhibits glucose uptake of intestinal worms.1
- Paralysis the worms in intestine.2
- Stops transmission, prevents re-infection.3
Children: 1-2 tsf at bed time for 5-7 days
Adults: 3-4 tsf at bed time for 5-7 days
Syrup in bottle of 100ml.
- Palash (Butea monosperma): Indian .J.Pharmacol 1995,27: 161-8.
- Kampilak (Mellotus philippensis): Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 1997; 41(4) : 397-403
- Naspal (Punica granatum): Journal of agriculture & social science 2005,1(2)187–19
- Prevents the excess uric acid formulations by inhibiting the Xanthine oxidase enzyme activity.1
- Exerts a strong anti-inflammatory effect against gouty arthritis.2
- Shows inhibition of lipid peroxidation via antioxidant activity.3
2 capsules three times a day with lukewarm water post 30 minutes of the meals.
Bottle of 60 capsules
- Amrita (Tinospora cordifolia): IJDFR . Sep.-Oct. 2011 vol2(5): 413-417
- Triphla: Vascul Pharmacol. 2008 Jan;48(1):14-20.
- Vidang (Embelia ribes): Journal of Global Pharma Technology. Oct. 2011; 3(10):14-30
Acute & chronic diarrhoea
Irritable bowel syndrome
- Checks frequency of motion.1
- Exhibits gut stimulant and relaxant activities providing usefulness in colic and diarrhoea. Soothes the inflamed colic mucosa.2
- Shows significant reduction in GIT motility and used in management of diarrhoea and in abdominal spasm.3
- Reduces the gastric motility.4
Infants 2-5 ml thrice a day, Children 5-10 ml thrice daily.
Syrup in Bottle of 30 ml
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): JPAS Vol 9, No 1 (2012)
- Kutajghan (Holarrhena antidysenterica): CPharm Biol.2010Nov;48(11):1240-6
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida): Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 471-475, 2013
There are no reviews yet.