Acute & chronic diarrhoea
Irritable bowel syndrome
- Checks frequency of motion.1
- Exhibits gut stimulant and relaxant activities providing usefulness in colic and diarrhoea. Soothes the inflamed colic mucosa.2
- Shows significant reduction in GIT motility and used in management of diarrhoea and in abdominal spasm.3
- Reduces the gastric motility.4
Infants 2-5 ml thrice a day, Children 5-10 ml thrice daily.
Syrup in Bottle of 30 ml
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): JPAS Vol 9, No 1 (2012)
- Kutajghan (Holarrhena antidysenterica): CPharm Biol.2010Nov;48(11):1240-6
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida): Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 471-475, 2013
There are no reviews yet.