It is used in eye disorders, anemia, asthma, acidity and excessive urine pass.
65 -125 mg to be taken in the morning and evening.
It is diuretic and astringent in nature and also has chakshushya (good for eyes) properties thus treats eye disorders.
Loss of appetite
Infantile Digestive problems
- Prevents the accumulation of excessive free radicals and protects the liver.1
- It shows hepato-protective activity by regulating the levels of hepatic microsomal drug metabolizing enzymes.2
- Increases normal bile flow and promotes digestion.3
- Helpful in the treatment of hepatic ailments due to strong hepato-protective potential.4
Children: 15 drops thrice daily
Infants: 7 drops thrice daily
Livosyp Drops in bottles of 30 ml
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(6):229-232
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): J Ethnopharmacol. 1993 Dec;40(3):155-61.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Journal of Ethno pharmacology Vol 31(3), 1991, Pages 299–307
- Rohitak (Tecomella undulata): J Ethnopharmacol.2012 Jul 10.
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Non-articular Rheumatism, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- It reduces the total white blood cell count in joint fluid and it also inhibits leukocyte elastase, which is released in rheumatoid arthritis.1
- Protects the extracellular matrix of synovial joints through collagenase inhibition.2
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory activity by effectively inhibition of LOX isoenzymes and TNF-α.3
- Possesses immunosuppressive activity by inhibition of Th1 cytokines.4
1 capsule twice a day after meal
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata): J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Jan; 64(1):23-34.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Appl Biochem Biotechnol.22011 Oct;165(3-4):1075- 91.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): JPR:BioMedRx: An International Journal 2013,1(9),861-864.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Indian J Pharmacol. Feb 2010; 42 (1): 21–26.
Dry and wet eczema
Bacterial and fungal skin infections
Dermatitis of various origins
- Possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.1
- Topical approach to dry and weeping eczema.
- Exhibits antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity.
How To Use
Before application always was and dry your hand thoroughly then apply a thin layer of the ointment, spreading evenly over the affected area 3-4 times a day.
15 g tube pack
- Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jan;4(7):69-76
Rheumo parvahi is best joint pain supplement for treating Vaat related problems like joint pain and stiffness of muscles. Rheumo parvahi is the combination of dashmool kwath pravahi, Rasna erandadi kwath Pravahi and Maharasnadi kwath Pravahi that helps in treating joint pain, Back pain; stiffness of the body also helps to treats inflammation and relaxes the muscles. The anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain reliever syrup is formulated for the purpose of treating irritation in the joints and constant pain.
Muscles pain and Back ache
- Possesses deepan, pachan and aamdoshar properties.
- Because of antioxidant and rejuvenating properties it protects the joints.
- Prevents pain and inflammation.
- Corrects the immune system and is effective in Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Removes the deep seated aam from the body.
10-15 ml 30 minutes before meal 2-3 times a day
200 ml & 450 ml
Constipation, indigestion, flatulence, acidity
- Increases the intestinal bulk, ensures stimulation of intestines, increasing the water content by making osmotic load, makes stool softer, for easy evacuation.1
- Increases the peristaltic movements of the intestines, thus treats constipation.2
- Acts as a mild laxative.3
1-2 t.s.f. at bed time with Luke warm water
- Isbagol (Plantago ovata): Journal of Pharmacy Research-January2009
- Sanai (Cassia angustifolia): Healthy eating. sfgate/health benefits-side effects-senna leaves-9043-2
- Amaltas (Cassia fistula): Nhp gov./amaltas-linn,mtl
There are no reviews yet.