Anorexia (Functional or drug induced)
Dyspepsia of various origins
Digestive supplement after over indulgence in oily, fried or protein rich diet
Indigestion, Flatulence, digestive insufficiency in alcoholics and heavy smokers
- It increases the secretion of gastric acid, bile acids and activity of digestive enzymes.1
- Stimulates the appetite by the secretion of digestive enzymes.2
- Relieves both gastric and intestinal flatulence.
- Ensures complete digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
2 Tablets before meal as an appetizer and after meal as a digestive
Box of 20x 10 Tablets
500 & 3000 tablets
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi): Indian J Gastroenterol. 2000; 19(2): 53–56., Nutr Res. 2001; 21(9):1309–14.
- Pipali (Piper longum): Int J Pharm Biomed Res 2011, 2(2), 68-73.
There are no reviews yet.