- Healing properties psoriasis.1
- Has significant anti-inflammatory & itch relieving effects.2
- Directly inhibits keratinocytes proliferation & production of IL-20 & IL-8.3
1-2 capsules, 2-3 times a day
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia): J.Ethnopharmacol,2019, Marc,25,232,201-225
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): Pol Merkur Lekarski,2017,Jun,23;42(252)227-230
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis): Nordin Immunomodulatory effects,2012
|R-Amrita - Best Joint Pain Supplement, tablet, a holistic approach in rheumatoid arthritis, is formulated with herbs like Shijan, Shallaki, Haridra, Harsingar & Ashwagandha, which ameliorate the sufferings of the rheumatic patients.
How to use 1-2 tablets with Luke warm waters, 2-3 times in a day, preferably after meals
- It can helpful in induces relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- It may be reduces pain and functional disability.
- Help in exhibiting pro-inflammatory cell formation in peripheral & synovial fluids.
- Bosewellia serrate- inhibits TNF- α necrosis factors having anti- inflammatory properties
- Withania somnifera- inhibits IL- β apoptosis of chondrocytes and having anti-oxidant properties
- Commiphora mukul. It has chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Tinospora cordifolia- it may suppress arthritic inflammation and protect bone, cartilage damage.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Bones Disease
Joint Pain, Sprain, Low back pain, Muscle & sports injuries
- Effective in reducing, pain, swelling & inflammation.1
- Helps relieve irritation & inflammation.2
- Helps to alleviate pain & inflammation.3
How to use
Spray to be used when required, keeping spray at a distance from the affected part.
- Nilgiri (Eucalyptus globulus): Evid.based Complem.Alter.Med.2013,502727
- Pudina (Mentha piperita): Dermatitis,2010,Nov.Dec.21(6),327-329
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): Inflamn.Pharmaco.2018,Feb.26,(10),157-170
Loss of appetite
Infantile Digestive problems
- Prevents the accumulation of excessive free radicals and protects the liver.1
- It shows hepato-protective activity by regulating the levels of hepatic microsomal drug metabolizing enzymes.2
- Increases normal bile flow and promotes digestion.3
- Helpful in the treatment of hepatic ailments due to strong hepato-protective potential.4
Children: 15 drops thrice daily
Infants: 7 drops thrice daily
Livosyp Drops in bottles of 30 ml
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(6):229-232
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): J Ethnopharmacol. 1993 Dec;40(3):155-61.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Journal of Ethno pharmacology Vol 31(3), 1991, Pages 299–307
- Rohitak (Tecomella undulata): J Ethnopharmacol.2012 Jul 10.
Dry and wet eczema
Bacterial and fungal skin infections
Dermatitis of various origins
- Possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.1
- Topical approach to dry and weeping eczema.
- Exhibits antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity.
How To Use
Before application always was and dry your hand thoroughly then apply a thin layer of the ointment, spreading evenly over the affected area 3-4 times a day.
15 g tube pack
- Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jan;4(7):69-76
It is used in eye disorders, anemia, asthma, acidity and excessive urine pass.
65 -125 mg to be taken in the morning and evening.
It is diuretic and astringent in nature and also has chakshushya (good for eyes) properties thus treats eye disorders.
There are no reviews yet.