- Checks frequency of motion.1
- Exhibit gut stimulant and relaxant activities providing usefulness in colic and diarrhea. Soothes the inflamed colic mucosa.2
- Shows significant reduction in GIT motility and used in management of diarrhea and in abdominal spasm.3
- Reduces the gastric motility.4
2 tablets three times a day for 2 days in acute conditions.
2 tablets three times a day for 15- 20 days in chronic cases.
Tablets in blister pack of 10×20 Tabs
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): JPAS Vol 9, No 1 (2012)
- Kutajghan (Holarrhena antidysenterica): CPharm Biol.2010Nov;48(11):1240-6
- Hing ( Ferula asafoetida): Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 471-475, 2013