Hepatic congestion and various Liver related disorders
- Prevents the accumulation of excessive free radicals and protects the liver against paracetamol intoxication.1
- It shows hepato-protective activity by regulating the levels of hepatic microsomal drug metabolizing enzymes.2
- Restores the activities of antioxidant enzyme in liver and significantly reduces lipidperoxidation.3
- Acts as chologuague and deobstruent in hepatic enlargement, for jaundice and other ailments of the liver and gallbladder.
- Augments the appetite and helps in proper digestion.
1 capsule thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
2x30 Capsules in Blister Pack
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, 3(6):229-232
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): J Ethnopharmacol. 1993 Dec;40(3):155-61.
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanicum): Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2014; 3(4): 117-120.
Pain and inflammation of joints
- Protects cartilage by chondroprotective activity.1
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity and is greatly useful in arthritis.2
- Prevents the osteoporosis by reducing bone resorption.3
- Shows positive effects on bone and cartilage and is suitable in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.4
1 capsule 2-3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Phytother Res. 2008Oct; 22(10):1342-8.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Int.J.Med.Arom.Plants Vol.3, No.1, pp.55-60 march 2013.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): Clin Cancer Res 2006;12(2): 661-668.
- Kukkutandtwak Bhasma: Int J Clin Pharmacol Res.2003;23(2-3): 83-89.
Dry and wet eczema
Bacterial and fungal skin infections
Dermatitis of various origins
- Possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.1
- Topical approach to dry and weeping eczema.
- Exhibits antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity.
How To Use
Before application always was and dry your hand thoroughly then apply a thin layer of the ointment, spreading evenly over the affected area 3-4 times a day.
15 g tube pack
- Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jan;4(7):69-76
Shree Dhanwantari Urtitab Tablet is the prime answer for various skin-related allergies when the body loses defence against allergy. Urtitab Tablets build the body's defence for total control. It is a herbo-mineral preparation that possesses antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in various skin disorders caused by an allergy
How to use
2 tablets 2-3 times a day with lukewarm water.
It grant with powerful healing properties that include, Antibacterial Antimicrobial Antiviral Broad-spectrum Antibiotic Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It is a herbo-mineral preparation that can help in the treatment of allergies of different kinds.
- Effective in various skin disorders.
- Having antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can effectively treat cold and cough
Exhibits anti-allergic activity.
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia)
Acts as an anti-inflammation and is useful in eczema and dermatitis
- Shwet chandan (Santalum ablum)
Possesses strong anti- allergic activity.
- Chop chini (Smilax china)
Tablets in Blister pack of 10X20
- Skin allergies
- Contact dermatitis
- Naso- bronchial allergies
Worm infestation due to roundworm, tapeworm, threadworm and hookworm
- Inhibits glucose uptake of intestinal worms.1
- Paralysis the worms in intestine.2
- Stops transmission, prevents re-infection.3
Children: 1-2 tsf at bed time for 5-7 days
Adults: 3-4 tsf at bed time for 5-7 days
Syrup in bottle of 100ml.
- Palash (Butea monosperma): Indian .J.Pharmacol 1995,27: 161-8.
- Kampilak (Mellotus philippensis): Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 1997; 41(4) : 397-403
- Naspal (Punica granatum): Journal of agriculture & social science 2005,1(2)187–19
Acute & chronic diarrhoea
Irritable bowel syndrome
- Checks frequency of motion.1
- Exhibits gut stimulant and relaxant activities providing usefulness in colic and diarrhoea. Soothes the inflamed colic mucosa.2
- Shows significant reduction in GIT motility and used in management of diarrhoea and in abdominal spasm.3
- Reduces the gastric motility.4
Infants 2-5 ml thrice a day, Children 5-10 ml thrice daily.
Syrup in Bottle of 30 ml
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): JPAS Vol 9, No 1 (2012)
- Kutajghan (Holarrhena antidysenterica): CPharm Biol.2010Nov;48(11):1240-6
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida): Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 471-475, 2013
There are no reviews yet.