Rheumatoid Arthritis, Non-articular Rheumatism, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- It reduces the total white blood cell count in joint fluid and it also inhibits leukocyte elastase, which is released in rheumatoid arthritis.1
- Protects the extracellular matrix of synovial joints through collagenase inhibition.2
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory activity by effectively inhibition of LOX isoenzymes and TNF-α.3
- Possesses immunosuppressive activity by inhibition of Th1 cytokines.4
1 capsule twice a day after meal
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata): J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Jan; 64(1):23-34.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Appl Biochem Biotechnol.22011 Oct;165(3-4):1075- 91.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): JPR:BioMedRx: An International Journal 2013,1(9),861-864.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Indian J Pharmacol. Feb 2010; 42 (1): 21–26.