Improves immune system to fight infections; in general debility builds up the body strength, health, vigour & vitality.
- Strengthens the immune system.1
- Normalizes impaired antioxidant status by exerting rapid protective effects against lipid peroxidation by scavenging of free radical.2
- Acts as antidepressant and anti-stress.3
- Possesses anti-aging, disease prevention and body strengthening activities.4
1- 2 tsf. in the morning & in the evening with a glass of milk
500 g, 1 kg, in a plastic jar.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Jul;71(1-2):193- 200.]
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): J.Ethnopharmacol.2012 Jun 26;142(1):65-71
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives 2011; 2 (3):996-100
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): Br J Nutr. 2007 Jun; 97(6):1187-95.
Chronic & Habitual constipation
Gas & Acidity
- Act as natural laxative and carminative thus treating various digestive related problems.
- Sanai increases intestinal peristalsis that helps in easy evacuation.
- Mulethi, treats acidity & flatulence.
1- 2 T.S.F. with hot milk at bed time, at least 1-2 hours after meal.
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Non-articular Rheumatism, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- It reduces the total white blood cell count in joint fluid and it also inhibits leukocyte elastase, which is released in rheumatoid arthritis.1
- Protects the extracellular matrix of synovial joints through collagenase inhibition.2
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory activity by effectively inhibition of LOX isoenzymes and TNF-α.3
- Possesses immunosuppressive activity by inhibition of Th1 cytokines.4
1 capsule twice a day after meal
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata): J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Jan; 64(1):23-34.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Appl Biochem Biotechnol.22011 Oct;165(3-4):1075- 91.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): JPR:BioMedRx: An International Journal 2013,1(9),861-864.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Indian J Pharmacol. Feb 2010; 42 (1): 21–26.
It is used in eye disorders, anemia, asthma, acidity and excessive urine pass.
65 -125 mg to be taken in the morning and evening.
It is diuretic and astringent in nature and also has chakshushya (good for eyes) properties thus treats eye disorders.
Shree Dhanwantri herbals Rheumo oil is a powerful & effective topical remedy for pain in joints & tissues; Rheumo oil contains Karpor tail which has been documented to possess anti-inflammatory property in arthritis. Rheumo oil is also fortified with Mahanarain taila, Panchguna Taila & Mahamash Taila, which are referred in Ayurvedic text books for pain & inflammation
· Relives swelling , soreness & pain
· Supports flexibility, mobility ,circulation of blood
· Exert counter irritant & rubefacient actions
· Nourishes muscle and joints
· Fast acting long lasting
How to use:
Apply Rheumo oil over the affected area 3-4 times with gentle massage
· Mahanarayan tail : It provides strength to the bones and muscles, enables joint flexibility, reduces inflammation of the joints and also gives relief from knee pain
· Gandhpura tail : it is effective in itching and swelling and stiffness of the joints
· Mahamash tail: it is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pain pertaining to hands,legs,head and neck
· Panchgun tail: It is effective to get rid of pain in sprain and reduces joint pain helps in easy movements
· Muscular stiffness in musculoskeletal disorders
· Low back pain ,neck & shoulder pain
· Sprain & strains
· Sports injury
Presentation: 30ml, 60 ml, 120 ml|
Acute & chronic diarrhoea
Irritable bowel syndrome
- Checks frequency of motion.1
- Exhibits gut stimulant and relaxant activities providing usefulness in colic and diarrhoea. Soothes the inflamed colic mucosa.2
- Shows significant reduction in GIT motility and used in management of diarrhoea and in abdominal spasm.3
- Reduces the gastric motility.4
Infants 2-5 ml thrice a day, Children 5-10 ml thrice daily.
Syrup in Bottle of 30 ml
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): JPAS Vol 9, No 1 (2012)
- Kutajghan (Holarrhena antidysenterica): CPharm Biol.2010Nov;48(11):1240-6
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida): Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (4): 471-475, 2013
There are no reviews yet.