|Description||Periodontitis, Gingivitis, Mouth ulcers, Pyorrhoea, Dental caries, Tonsillitis and Odynophagia.
Buy Now||Odynophagia, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Bad breath, Gingivitis, Aphthous, Pyorrhea, Dental Caries
Periodontitis, Gingivitis, Mouth ulcers, Pyorrhoea, Dental caries, Tonsillitis and Odynophagia.
- Effective in reducing periodontal indices.1
- Exhibits anti-bacterial activity against oral microorganisms.2
- Treats periodontitis with effective antiplaque and anti-gingivitis action.3
- Improves periodontal status due to its antibacterial and antioxidant properties.4
How to Use:
- Take out 10ml & Dilute with similar quantity of water (if required)
- Empty in to mouth & swish for 30 seconds as it reaches every corner of the mouth
- Tilt your head up & gargle for a total of 30 seconds by swirling the liquid at the throat
- Spit the Solution out
100 ml of bottle
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) Journal List J Indian Soc Periodontol v.15(4); Oct-Dec 2011.
- Sat pudina (Mentha piperata) The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, September 2018;19(9):1042-1046.
- Babool (Acacia arabica) The Saudi Dental Journal Volume 30, Issue 1, January 2018, Pages 53-62A.
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Journal of the International Clinical Dental Research Organization | Volume 11 | Issue 1 | January-June 2019.
Odynophagia, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Bad breath, Gingivitis, Aphthous, Pyorrhea, Dental Caries
Directions to use
Take out 10 ml Kofnil G & M in to a cup, empty the cup in the mouth, rinse the mouth for 30 seconds in such a way that it reaches every corner of mouth then spit out the liquid. The process is to be repeated 3-4 times a day.
- Neem is a good remedy for curing mouth ulcers, tooth decay & toothache.1
- Showed a significant reduction in the plaque, gingival & oral hygiene indices without any evidence of staining teeth.2
- Has beneficial effects in oral diseases like dental caries, gingivitis, periodontitis & aphthous ulcers.3
- Effective in chronic periodontitis with anti-plaque & anti-gingivitis action.4
- Reduces haliotosis & provides relief from bad oral smell.5
- Neem (Azaderechta indica): Pharmacogen Rev,2015,Jan-Jun-9(17)41-44
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica): J.Indian Soc.Periodontal 2014 Mar-Apr;18(2),132-135
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Journal of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine,Vol 11,issue 1,January-March2020,Pages 82-88
- Babool Chhal (Acacia catechu): Saudi Dental J.2018 Jan.30(1),53-62
- Mint (Mentha piperata): J.Int. Soct.Prev. Community Dent.2019,Jan-Jun,3(1),29-31
There are no reviews yet.