Type-2 Diabetes mellitus.
- DPP-4 Inhibitor.1
- Enhances insulin secretion and functionality.2
- Manages glucose absorption and uptake.3
- Improves the beta cell functionality.4
2 tabs twice a day before meals.
60 tablets in a bottle
- Natural medicine journal 2(10), 5-6, 2010
- J.Clin.Biochem.Nutr; 40,163-173, 2007
- Nutrition res, 29, 49-54, 2009
Dry and wet eczema
Bacterial and fungal skin infections
Dermatitis of various origins
- Possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.1
- Topical approach to dry and weeping eczema.
- Exhibits antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity.
How To Use
Before application always was and dry your hand thoroughly then apply a thin layer of the ointment, spreading evenly over the affected area 3-4 times a day.
15 g tube pack
- Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jan;4(7):69-76
Constipation, indigestion, flatulence, acidity
- Increases the intestinal bulk, ensures stimulation of intestines, increasing the water content by making osmotic load, makes stool softer, for easy evacuation.1
- Increases the peristaltic movements of the intestines, thus treats constipation.2
- Acts as a mild laxative.3
1-2 t.s.f. at bed time with Luke warm water
- Isbagol (Plantago ovata): Journal of Pharmacy Research-January2009
- Sanai (Cassia angustifolia): Healthy eating. sfgate/health benefits-side effects-senna leaves-9043-2
- Amaltas (Cassia fistula): Nhp gov./amaltas-linn,mtl
|SDH Naturals Acidon Syrup is specially formulated to provide better results in Acid Peptic- related concerns like hyperacidity and gastric. The Acidon Syrup is made from the most potent and effective Indian herbs like Patolpatra, Pittpapda, Amla, Giloe, Yasthimadhu, Saunf , Kalmegh etc. These ingredients possess Cytoprotective, anti-ulcerogenic and anti-secretory properties. Unlike modern antacids, Acidon is not an acid neutralizer; it may help reduce excessive gastric secretion, which may help fight H.pylori
- Inhibits the adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to human stomach tissue.1
- Provides significant protection against gastric ulcer by regulating pH, mucous production and antioxidant property. 2
- Increases the mucosal resistance from the gastric juice through antioxidant activity. 3
- Reduces stomach secretion, provides protective mucus for stomach and effective in gastritis and peptic ulcerations.4
Dyspepsia/ Esophagitis: 2 t.s.f. 4 times a day for one week
Hyperacidity: 1 t.s.f thrice a day for 1 week
Gastritis: 2 t.s.f twice a day for 1-2 months
Ulcer: 2 t.s.f thrice a day for 4-6 months
Syrup in bottle 100 & 200 ml.
Shree Dhanwantari Urtitab Tablet is the prime answer for various skin-related allergies when the body loses defence against allergy. Urtitab Tablets build the body's defence for total control. It is a herbo-mineral preparation that possesses antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in various skin disorders caused by an allergy
How to use
2 tablets 2-3 times a day with lukewarm water.
It grant with powerful healing properties that include, Antibacterial Antimicrobial Antiviral Broad-spectrum Antibiotic Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It is a herbo-mineral preparation that can help in the treatment of allergies of different kinds.
- Effective in various skin disorders.
- Having antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can effectively treat cold and cough
Exhibits anti-allergic activity.
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia)
Acts as an anti-inflammation and is useful in eczema and dermatitis
- Shwet chandan (Santalum ablum)
Possesses strong anti- allergic activity.
- Chop chini (Smilax china)
Tablets in Blister pack of 10X20
- Skin allergies
- Contact dermatitis
- Naso- bronchial allergies
- Significantly reduces erythema, scaling & induration of lesions & improves Q.O.L. in psoriasis.2
- Showed a mark reduction in thickness of epidermis, length of rete ridges with capillary loop dilation proving anti-psoriatic formulation.3
Do not massage into the skin, rather simply place it over the affected skin surface.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): J.Cosm.Dermatol.2018,Jun;17(3),461-466
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata): Pharmcogn.Magz.2017 Oct;13(Suppl-3)5587-5594
There are no reviews yet.