|Content||SDH Kumkumadi oil is Ayurvedic facial beauty oil which is made from precious herbs like saffron, sandal wood, Mulethi , Turmeric etc. it helps in lightening the skin complexion, diminishing various sings of ageing like wrinkles fine lines, dark spots, pimples and make skin soft and supple.
Key Benefits of Kumkumadi oil
1. Removes dark circle by increasing aura of the face
2. Reduces facial freckles
3. Especially benefits for dry skin
4. Moisturizes the face and gets rid of problem hyperpigmentation
5. Removes tanning & prevents breakouts
6. Anti-bacterial & Anti Inflammatory
7. suitable for all skin types
Saffron is the key ingredient of kumkumadi oil has anti-aging properties which reduce fine lines and dullness of skin. Especially, pigmentation. It has antioxidant properties will reduce scars, dark spots and replenish and retain the moisture of your skin. Saffron can breathe life into your skin. It helps in improving the texture of the skin and makes it softer and smoother.
Role of saffron
Saffron is can bring about the effects of Anti-Ageing by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As an antioxidant for the skin, it makes fine lines less visible and gradually helps you get rid of dark spots that generally occur as your skin ages.
Saffron works as an amazing anti-solar agent and shields the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun and protects the skin. Regular use fades away the dark spots, blemishes and brightens the skin tone by enhancing the complexion.
Manjistha or Indian madder is a rejuvenating herb. It improves complexion and lighten dark spots.
Mulethi or Licorice gives an even skin tone and minimizes the appearance of scares making skin look smooth and radiant soothes any sensation on the skin. It helps in reducing itchiness, swelling, and redness due to inflammation.
Chandan reduces dryness and replenishes the moisture in skin, increasing elasticity. Clears blackheads and minimizes pores. A powerful antiseptic with healing properties.
Method of applying kumkumadi Talia
Step-1 Wash your face with beutanic face wash
Step-2 Pat dry with a soft Towel
Step-3 Take few drops of SDH Kumkumadi Taila apply it all over the face
Step-4 Massage in circular motion, till it get absorb
Step-5 Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning|
Skin diseases, Scabies, Pruritis, Acne & Septic wounds
Kali mirch, Nishoth, Dantimool, Arka, Gobar rasa, Devdaru, Haldi, Daru haldi, Jatamansi, Kuth, Rakt chandan, Inderyan mool, Kaner mool, Haritaki, Manshila, Chitrakmool, Kalihari, Vav vidang, Chakamard beej, Shrish, Kutaj, Nimb, Saptam, Snuhi ksheer, Giloy, Amaltas, Karanj, Nagarmotha, Khadir, Kuth, Pippali, Vacha, Maal kangani - each 1 part, Vatsnabh - 2 parts, Sarshap taila - 128 parts & Go mutra - 512 parts.
60, 200 ml
Premature falling of hair, graying, split ends of the hair, dandruff & dry hair.
Direction to use
For long lustrous hair use Locks N Looks shampoo at least 2 times a week. Wet the hair, apply Locks N Looks shampoo to the wet hair, make lather with both hands & let it remain for 5 minutes for shampoo to do the cleaning. Then wash hair with water. This should be repeated at least twice a week.
100 ml. Laminated plastic tube
Shree Dhanwantri herbals Rheumo oil is a powerful & effective topical remedy for pain in joints & tissues; Rheumo oil contains Karpor tail which has been documented to possess anti-inflammatory property in arthritis. Rheumo oil is also fortified with Mahanarain taila, Panchguna Taila & Mahamash Taila, which are referred in Ayurvedic text books for pain & inflammation
· Relives swelling , soreness & pain
· Supports flexibility, mobility ,circulation of blood
· Exert counter irritant & rubefacient actions
· Nourishes muscle and joints
· Fast acting long lasting
How to use:
Apply Rheumo oil over the affected area 3-4 times with gentle massage
· Mahanarayan tail : It provides strength to the bones and muscles, enables joint flexibility, reduces inflammation of the joints and also gives relief from knee pain
· Gandhpura tail : it is effective in itching and swelling and stiffness of the joints
· Mahamash tail: it is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pain pertaining to hands,legs,head and neck
· Panchgun tail: It is effective to get rid of pain in sprain and reduces joint pain helps in easy movements
· Muscular stiffness in musculoskeletal disorders
· Low back pain ,neck & shoulder pain
· Sprain & strains
· Sports injury
Presentation: 30ml, 60 ml, 120 ml|
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, Pre-menstrual syndrome, Dysmenorrhea, Irregular menstruation, Female infertility & Ovulatory disorders.
- Balances the hormonal level by acting on Hypothalamic –pituitary-ovarian axis.1
- Improves & regulates the levels of FSH & LH.2
- Enhances folliculogenesis & Ovulation.3
- Due to its astringent & styptic action, it is used in dysfunctional uterine bleeding.4
- Possesses anxiolytic & anti-depressant activity.5
10-15 ml thrice daily for at least three cycles
200, 450 ml
- Asohka (Saraca indica): Bull.Biolg.Surv.India1980,161-65
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa): J.Ethnopharmacol,2004 Sept.,197-200
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): International Jour.of Pharma.Bio.Archives,2011.2(3)855-860
- Moch Rasa (Salmalia malabarica): Ref.Current Scie.Vol109 No.10,25 November2015
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Inten.Journ.of Pharma.Biolo.archives2011,2(3),996-1000
|In Ayurveda different types of herbs such as Amrita, Amlaki Gokshura, Guggulu helps to treat the high uric acid. It is necessary to have such formulation which possesses all the therapeutic activities helps to prevent high uric acid. Therefore by keeping in mind all the aspects of Gout, Shree Dhanwantri Herbal has formulated a rational care “G-Amrita Tablet” in the management of high uric acid.G-Amrita Tablet possesses following activities due to the presence of natural ingredients.
- G-Amrita inhibits excess uric acid productions
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity
- Has anti-oxidant activity
- Gouty arthritis
- Relieves joint pain
- Helps to manage swelling
- Prevent the formation of uric acid crystals
- Improves immunity
2 Tablets three times a day with lukewarm water post 30 minutes of the meals.
Bottle of 60 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.