This oil is beneficial in arthritis, Rhematism, joint pain, back pain etc. Maha Narayan Tail is used for massage. In Panchkarma Therapy, abhyanga & basti karma are Reformed with this oil for Rheumatism.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Body Pain
- Helpful in pain and stiffness of joints and muscles.
- For external use only.
- Useful for inflammations, swelling, sprain etc.
Direction for use
Warm this oil lightly and massage it with hands 2-3 times a day.
Rheumo parvahi is best joint pain supplement for treating Vaat related problems like joint pain and stiffness of muscles. Rheumo parvahi is the combination of dashmool kwath pravahi, Rasna erandadi kwath Pravahi and Maharasnadi kwath Pravahi that helps in treating joint pain, Back pain; stiffness of the body also helps to treats inflammation and relaxes the muscles. The anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain reliever syrup is formulated for the purpose of treating irritation in the joints and constant pain.
Muscles pain and Back ache
- Possesses deepan, pachan and aamdoshar properties.
- Because of antioxidant and rejuvenating properties it protects the joints.
- Prevents pain and inflammation.
- Corrects the immune system and is effective in Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Removes the deep seated aam from the body.
10-15 ml 30 minutes before meal 2-3 times a day
200 ml & 450 ml
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) in Rheumo DS Capsule modulate the immune system.1
- Suranjan Talakh (Colchicum luteum) in Rheumo DS Capsule shows modulatory effect on the expression of proinflammatory cytokine in the synovium.2
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata): Possesses immunomodulatory activity.3
1-2 capsules two or three times a day or as directed by the Physician.
Blister pack of 2*30 capsules.
- Rasna-Indian .J. Pharmacol Feb 2010.V 42 .1. 21-26
- Suranjan talakh-J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Jan 27;133(2):3037
- Shallaki-Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 2005 May; 12(5): 575–580
|R-Amrita - Best Joint Pain Supplement, tablet, a holistic approach in rheumatoid arthritis, is formulated with herbs like Shijan, Shallaki, Haridra, Harsingar & Ashwagandha, which ameliorate the sufferings of the rheumatic patients.
How to use 1-2 tablets with Luke warm waters, 2-3 times in a day, preferably after meals
- It can helpful in induces relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- It may be reduces pain and functional disability.
- Help in exhibiting pro-inflammatory cell formation in peripheral & synovial fluids.
- Bosewellia serrate- inhibits TNF- α necrosis factors having anti- inflammatory properties
- Withania somnifera- inhibits IL- β apoptosis of chondrocytes and having anti-oxidant properties
- Commiphora mukul. It has chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Tinospora cordifolia- it may suppress arthritic inflammation and protect bone, cartilage damage.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Bones Disease
Shree Dhanwantri herbals Rheumo oil is a powerful & effective topical remedy for pain in joints & tissues; Rheumo oil contains Karpor tail which has been documented to possess anti-inflammatory property in arthritis. Rheumo oil is also fortified with Mahanarain taila, Panchguna Taila & Mahamash Taila, which are referred in Ayurvedic text books for pain & inflammation
· Relives swelling , soreness & pain
· Supports flexibility, mobility ,circulation of blood
· Exert counter irritant & rubefacient actions
· Nourishes muscle and joints
· Fast acting long lasting
How to use:
Apply Rheumo oil over the affected area 3-4 times with gentle massage
· Mahanarayan tail : It provides strength to the bones and muscles, enables joint flexibility, reduces inflammation of the joints and also gives relief from knee pain
· Gandhpura tail : it is effective in itching and swelling and stiffness of the joints
· Mahamash tail: it is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pain pertaining to hands,legs,head and neck
· Panchgun tail: It is effective to get rid of pain in sprain and reduces joint pain helps in easy movements
· Muscular stiffness in musculoskeletal disorders
· Low back pain ,neck & shoulder pain
· Sprain & strains
· Sports injury
Presentation: 30ml, 60 ml, 120 ml|
Pain and inflammation of joints
- Protects cartilage by chondroprotective activity.1
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity and is greatly useful in arthritis.2
- Prevents the osteoporosis by reducing bone resorption.3
- Shows positive effects on bone and cartilage and is suitable in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.4
1 capsule 2-3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Phytother Res. 2008Oct; 22(10):1342-8.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Int.J.Med.Arom.Plants Vol.3, No.1, pp.55-60 march 2013.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): Clin Cancer Res 2006;12(2): 661-668.
- Kukkutandtwak Bhasma: Int J Clin Pharmacol Res.2003;23(2-3): 83-89.
There are no reviews yet.