Bronchial asthma (non allergic)
Bronchitis (Acute & chronic)
- Showed bronchi dilatory activity & relaxation of tracheal muscles both in Vivo & Vitro-studies.1
- Possesses antibacterial activity against respiratory tract pathogens.2
Acute bronchitis: 1-2 capsules 2 times a day for 5-7 days.
Chronic bronchitis: 2 capsules 3 times a day for 21-25 days.
Bronchial asthma: 2 capsules 3 times a day for 2 months followed by 1 capsule twice daily, till the symptoms disappear.
Capsule in blister pack of 10x10 capsules
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica): Intel.J.of Sc. & Ph.researchVol-6,issue 2April,2016
- Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana): Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 7, Issue 1, 2014, 166-169.
Anorexia (Functional or drug induced)
Dyspepsia of various origins
Digestive supplement after over indulgence in oily, fried or protein rich diet
Indigestion, Flatulence, digestive insufficiency in alcoholics and heavy smokers
- It increases the secretion of gastric acid, bile acids and activity of digestive enzymes.1
- Stimulates the appetite by the secretion of digestive enzymes.2
- Relieves both gastric and intestinal flatulence.
- Ensures complete digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
2 Tablets before meal as an appetizer and after meal as a digestive
Box of 20x 10 Tablets
500 & 3000 tablets
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi): Indian J Gastroenterol. 2000; 19(2): 53–56., Nutr Res. 2001; 21(9):1309–14.
- Pipali (Piper longum): Int J Pharm Biomed Res 2011, 2(2), 68-73.
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Non-articular Rheumatism, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- It reduces the total white blood cell count in joint fluid and it also inhibits leukocyte elastase, which is released in rheumatoid arthritis.1
- Protects the extracellular matrix of synovial joints through collagenase inhibition.2
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory activity by effectively inhibition of LOX isoenzymes and TNF-α.3
- Possesses immunosuppressive activity by inhibition of Th1 cytokines.4
1 capsule twice a day after meal
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata): J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Jan; 64(1):23-34.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Appl Biochem Biotechnol.22011 Oct;165(3-4):1075- 91.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): JPR:BioMedRx: An International Journal 2013,1(9),861-864.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Indian J Pharmacol. Feb 2010; 42 (1): 21–26.
In general debility, builds up strength & stamina, improves seminal debility.
- Improves seminal debility and tones up the male & female reproductive tract.1
- Prevents general debility.
- Improves body & defence mechanism.
1 capsule twice a day with milk, preferably after meals
30 capsules in a box
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8 (5 Suppl): 208–213. Volume 3 Issue 7, July 2014
It is used in eye disorders, anemia, asthma, acidity and excessive urine pass.
65 -125 mg to be taken in the morning and evening.
It is diuretic and astringent in nature and also has chakshushya (good for eyes) properties thus treats eye disorders.
Shree Dhanwantari Urtitab Tablet is the prime answer for various skin-related allergies when the body loses defence against allergy. Urtitab Tablets build the body's defence for total control. It is a herbo-mineral preparation that possesses antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in various skin disorders caused by an allergy
How to use
2 tablets 2-3 times a day with lukewarm water.
It grant with powerful healing properties that include, Antibacterial Antimicrobial Antiviral Broad-spectrum Antibiotic Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It is a herbo-mineral preparation that can help in the treatment of allergies of different kinds.
- Effective in various skin disorders.
- Having antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can effectively treat cold and cough
Exhibits anti-allergic activity.
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia)
Acts as an anti-inflammation and is useful in eczema and dermatitis
- Shwet chandan (Santalum ablum)
Possesses strong anti- allergic activity.
- Chop chini (Smilax china)
Tablets in Blister pack of 10X20
- Skin allergies
- Contact dermatitis
- Naso- bronchial allergies
There are no reviews yet.