Acute /chronic bronchitis
Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin
Smokers cough & recurrent cough
- Possesses significant anti-asthmatic activity due to its bronchodilating and anti-inflammatory properties.1
- In acute stages of bronchitis, vasaka gives unfailing relief, especially when the sputum is thick and sticky. 2
- Functions as mucolytic & prevents bacterial adhesion to cell membrane.3
- It quickly controls acute cough, liquefies the thick phlegm, removes congestion, irritation and bronchial spasm.
Children: 1 t.s.f three to four times a day
Adult: 2 t.s.f three to four times a day.
Syrup in bottle 100ml
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum): International Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012, Mar.,Vol.3 (1)
- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica): J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2010, 2(1): 240-245
- Nausadar (Ammonium chloride): Appl Biochem Biotechnol.2009 Jul;158(1):97-112